COASTAL LIVING: VIEW WITH A ROOM BY CATHERINE M. AUSTIN INTERIOR DESIGN
When the editors at Coastal Living invited me to design a sunroom for their “View with a Room” column, I could not wait to see the inspiration image I would receive. I was delighted to get this scene from Bermuda with everything I adore….a flamboyance of flamingos, pinks, greens, and beautiful reflections off of the lagoon water. I fell down the rabbit hole searching for all things in “flamingo pink” and attempted to create a collected space that included vintage finds, contemporary photography, and colorful textiles and rugs from favorite sources. See below for the design scheme featured in the March issue of Coastal Living on stands now…
WHEN I WENT TO…
As an added bonus, the designers featured in the March issue were asked to submit a favorite treasure found on their travels. My beloved Huichol yarn painted ceramic skull from Evoke the Spirit in Sayulita, Mexico made the cut for the back page! Click HERE to read more about this fascinating ancient Mexican art form.
Don’t miss the incredible new issue including 50 of the worlds’ coastal secrets. Heartfelt thanks to Coastal Living for including me!
For more design inspiration, please follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and subscribe to Bespoke Banter. Thanks for visiting!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)